Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Inspiration Vacation

I realize I haven't posted in over a month, but the truth is I have been lacking inspiration (or is it motivation?) to write a blog post. Maybe I'm just worn out from the semester? I did just finish the most difficult class I have ever taken AND managed to miraculously get an A! Boo-ya! It's the small victories, right? But while I myself have been slacking on the writing side of the blogging world, I have recently been reading a couple other blogs by some amazing, over-the-top clever moms, which are so laugh-out-loud, I-want-to-cry-with-laughter (oh wait I can't I'm at work) HILARIOUS that you will literally get a workout just by sitting at your computer! So check out theuglyvolvo.com and fightingfrumpy.com for some of the best stuff you will EVER read. Seriously. If you are a mom, dad, or parent-to-be, and especially if you want kids in the future, go there now. GO. No wonder I can't write anything. Nothing I post will ever be that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment