Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chapter 1 First Draft Complete!!

Through much hard work and due diligence, I met my goal of completing Chapter 1 of my thesis by the end of today with give or take 6 minutes to spare. All I can say is "I want sleep." I literally cannot make any other words come out of my mouth. The only reason I can write anything right now is because I have just spent the last week (almost exactly) writing non-stop. So my conclusion is that my hands are in auto-pilot, using their muscle memory to write this blog post.

Anyways, it is seriously a relief to be done with that chapter. I thought it would never end. Next is Chapter 2, Materials and Methods, which I already have mostly done, so this next week shouldn't be as bad. Maybe I should try to finish that chapter by Friday, so I can have a few more days to work on the following chapters, which could arguably be fairly time-consuming.

Goodnight, I think I'm losing my mind now, and sleep is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment